This week started off with us going over to a friends house (Kelly, Greg and Landon) to play in the pool. We had such a great time. Trooper celebrated his first birthday on Monday and I must say it still is unreal that I am a mother to a 1 year old now. WOW!!!! He is such an amazing gift that makes my life have a real purpose. Man I really could gush about my baby boy all day. :) I am the happiest and luckiest mommy ever!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Pool party Monday!!!!!
This week started off with us going over to a friends house (Kelly, Greg and Landon) to play in the pool. We had such a great time. Trooper celebrated his first birthday on Monday and I must say it still is unreal that I am a mother to a 1 year old now. WOW!!!! He is such an amazing gift that makes my life have a real purpose. Man I really could gush about my baby boy all day. :) I am the happiest and luckiest mommy ever!
Posted by Irvin_Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment