I am sorry I haven't been a good blogger lately but, so much has been going on. It would take me forever to share everything by word so here are some pictures!!!!!
~David came home July 2nd @ 11pm. We were thrilled to have our guy home.
~Forth of July was a crazy one we were soooo busy! We went to Fort McAllister for the activities during the day and that evening we watched the fireworks on River Street with our friends. It was a blast!
~We started our week long camping trip to Fort McAllister on July 7th. Our first few nights we had some friends join us. It was an adventure I will never forget. :)
~While camping we still managed to help out with the VBS prep work. David and I plastered the base with flyer's. Sunday the 13th started VBS and David and I were both excited to help out in any way we could.
~And finally we are MOVING!!!!!!!!! We have been working so hard to prepare ourselves for the move. It is and has been an exciting time in the Irvin family.
So enough with my rambling please enjoy the pics.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Soooooo much has happened!!!!!
Posted by Irvin_Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment