Today was a super long day and one I am glad is finally over. :) Trooper skipped his nap time today so that pretty much set the tone for the rest of the day. We haven't heard from David since Sunday evening and that is a bummer but, I guess I knew that would happen. Things are really hitting me now............my husband is gone and I am a pregnant single mother.......YIKES! I have come to realize exactly how much of a helper David was around the house though. He did sooooo much around here. I am a lucky woman because I really do have a terrific husband.....I just wish I had told him more often. He was also a HUGE help with Trooper I just didn't realize how much until today. Well I a rambling on and on so I will stop now. I guess what I am attempting to say is THANK YOU DAVID!!!!!!!!!! You are a catch and I am proud to be married to you.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment