Today I am not feeling so well so I decided to stay at home and catch up on some rest. Trooper and I will have a very busy week ahead of us beginning with Monday. I am glad to be busy but my body isn't quite so enthusiastic :)
One week and counting since David left for Iraq and so far we are hanging in there. Trooper and I both miss him like crazy and the separation creeps up on us when we least expect it. I am thankful for modern technology though because with out it I would be a basket case :) I am also thankful to be going through this deployment with Trooper he seems to make things a little easier to cope with.



1 comments:
Angel, I check your blog constantly. I can not believe how big Trooper is getting. I love hearing and seeing what is going on. Look forward to seeing y'all this winter. Keep us posted on David. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment