David is finally in Iraq! :( He is doing well considering where he is. He was blessed enough to be given a good room mate so that came as a major relief to him. He works everyday and on night shift so he is asleep when we are awake. It is an adjustment but he is doing good with it. He was given and address but I am unable to post it online due to OSPEC so if you would like to have it email me at: ang_irv@yahoo.com
I have been asked by many people what he needs but really he has just about everything. So if you would like to send him a letter from time to time that would be great. He LOVES to receive mail he says it is so much more personal that an email. Email works great to though so drop him a line. As far as items he "needs" if you must send him something he loves to read christian books like the ones written by Karen Kingsbury.
I ask that you pray for David because he is in Mosul Iraq which is located in northern Iraq. Right now there has been a ton of conflict with the religious extremists attacking the Iraqi Christians. Please keep the Iraqi Christians in your prayers as well.
I am rambling on now and it is terribly late here so I am off to bed. Thanks to everyone who is keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers. We are truly thankful and it hasn't gone unnoticed. We love you all so very much!!! Thanks again and God bless!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment