On Friday I was really sick so we stayed in. We played and watched a few of Troopers favorite shows and colored some super cute pictures.
On Saturday Trooper spent the day with good friends of ours. He loves to go to "grandma Jackie's" house. There are a ton of kids he gets to play with there. He stayed the night and went with them to church on Sunday. It was late Sunday evening before my little baby boy made it home. I was very thankful for a day off especially while sick but I missed him so much! I was very glad to have him back home!! On Saturday while Trooper was gone our friend Rachel helped me get the Christmas tree set up. When Trooper got home on Sunday evening I lit up the tree for him and he was so excited. He hugged me and quickly grabbed for his blanket to then crawl under the tree to watch the lights. Here are a few of the cute pics of Trooper with his Christmas tree.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Over The Weekend!
Posted by Irvin_Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
gorgeous tree and what a cutie there is under it! talk to you soon.
I can't help but love to stare at the picture of Troopers hands on the Christmas tree light..so cute! Great take! Talk to you later.
Post a Comment