December 5-6 was the Dickens Cross Town Village. It was a blast to be a part of. Trooper and I spent the entire week helping to prepare for it. I wasn't able to help much with the lifting and decorating but I was able to find many other things to do. I made the program for the event and I must say it turned out wonderfully. I feel very blessed to be a member of such a wonderful church. I wasn't able to get any pics there but someone else did they are posted on the church website. Go to the website www.thecrossroadbaptist.com and look under music and creative arts and you will see Cross Town 2008. There you will find some great pics of the event. I am so proud of our church!!!! I can't wait until next year!!!!!!!!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment