CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday

Monday, Nicole and I took the kids with us to Wal-mart. That is just about it for Monday.

Tuesday, Trooper had to go to the Dr. for a flu shot. It was awful. He was so pitiful. It just breaks my heart when he has to get shots. Trooper was so tired he pretty much slept all day. Nicole and I started a project on Tuesday...is is a surprise for you David so I can't post anymore information. Lets just say it is a big undertaking. :)
I am so ready for David to come home. He should be done with his training in about 30 days. Yeah!!!

Wednesday, Trooper and I hung out at home. He was still feeling the effects of his flu shot. He was tired today and not to smiley. He just wanted to snuggle all day. Nicole and I finished the project we started on Tuesday. I am so excited for David to see it. I promised Nicole I wouldn't tell David but, I am sooooo bad a keeping a secret. I am exhausted so I am going to hit the shower and get to bed. I promise I will post more relevant information tomorrow. :)

0 comments: