CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday

Today was so rainy. :( I planned on washing the truck today but, decided against it when I looked outside. Trooper received a package today and I was so excited about it. I ordered a "Johnny Jumper", I looked all over Savannah and called every store in the area only to end up ordering it online. I was so excited when it arrived today.....I ripped open the package and put it together so fast. I placed my bundle of joy into it only to have him look up at me and cry. He hates the "johnny jumper". I was so sad....I put him back in it a little later and he tolerated it for about 2 minutes before he let out this "your killing me" cry. We ended up playing on a pallet on the floor. He loves to play airplane (I lay on my back and lift him in the air) he loves it he will belly laugh. He also loves it when he gives me kisses with his mouth open and I make a funny face and wipe my cheek on his tummy. This really gets him going.

David called today and things are as good as they can be there. He sounds so tired...he told me that he has been "camping" and playing "war games" for weeks now. Poor guy. I mentioned that when he got home we could go for a hiking trip with an overnight camp out. ;) He basically said that it would be a long time before he wants to "rough" it. :) I am off to bed.

0 comments: