Today, Trooper was as cute as a button. He laughed all day, he got himself started and just couldn't stop. I let him play in his walker this afternoon and he would try to follow me everywhere. It was so funny to watch him. I would turn him to face me but, if I would walk past him he would scoot the walker backward to try to catch me. We did laundry today and by we I mean I did it while he created it. I washed, dried, folded and put away everything and I just looked at his hamper and it is half full. A mothers work is never done. I am exhausted but, I take pride in the fact that my son can look at me and give me a grin like the one above.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Thursday
Posted by Irvin_Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love the picture! I love the grin also! You are so blessed to have such a happy baby!
Post a Comment