CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rainy days.

Today was the day I had planned to take Trooper on a stroll at the beach or on River Street but, mother nature had other plans. It has rained for 2 days now so we decided to hang out inside instead. It ended up being fun anyway, I put on a CD and we danced together all morning. I love the fact that Trooper doesn't realize how much of a dork I really am yet. That is one of the advantages of parenthood :) After we laid a blanket on the floor and I started helping him try to crawl. It was great...he actually liked it and made a "half crawl" attempt. He is so smart he pays attention to everything. Quite the little learner. That is all I have for now, more to come later. :)

0 comments: