On Monday Nicole and I decided to take our kids to River Street. It was so fun. It was a little chilly but over all a great day. We walked up and down River Street with our strollers. We were so tired by the end of the day that we all crashed as soon as we got home.
On Monday Trooper saw his nurse and when she weighed him I was in shock.....he now weighs 14 lbs and 5.5 ozs. It is crazy! He is such a big boy now.....it is hard to believe he started out as 2 lbs and 5.1 ozs isn't it? It is also hard to believe that my baby is 8 months old now. WOW, time really does fly right on by. I have loved every day of the last 8 months, Trooper is a blessing and I wouldn't change a single thing.
On Monday Trooper saw his nurse and when she weighed him I was in shock.....he now weighs 14 lbs and 5.5 ozs. It is crazy! He is such a big boy now.....it is hard to believe he started out as 2 lbs and 5.1 ozs isn't it? It is also hard to believe that my baby is 8 months old now. WOW, time really does fly right on by. I have loved every day of the last 8 months, Trooper is a blessing and I wouldn't change a single thing.



0 comments:
Post a Comment