Today was a great day. Trooper was in such a happy mood. It was rainy and cold but we had fun anyway. I made homemade baby food today. I am so excited for him to start eating it. I also made homemade baby wipes. I feel so domestic. David called tonight and I just had to let him talk to Trooper. Trooper just loves the sound of his dad's voice. He was so excited he was cooing into the phone. I love this new camera I never miss a beat now. (thanks Susan) The pics I posted are actually the ones of him chatting with his daddy. Not much else is happening for Trooper and I but, David wanted me to tell everyone that he loves them. Susan he sends a big bear hug your way. Well I need to get to sleep, I have to be rested for Church in the morning.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Saturday
Posted by Irvin_Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment