CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday & Monday




Sunday we slept in and decided to miss church. Trooper was so pitiful....teething is such hard work. My poor little man.


Monday was a busy day. Nicole and I went to Wal-mart. Enough said. ;) I also watched her little ones while she ran some errands. I am so sad because she is leaving to go to Ohio for a week. Her oldest son is a mess, he gets into EVERYTHING. Trooper and Kaylee just laughed and flirted with each other. They are so sweet together. Trooper kept holding her hand. They would talk to each other and just smile. Nicole and I helped a neighbor change a flat tire. It was so funny...there were 4 girls and it took all of us. Before we went over to help they had already broken two car jacks. :) Girl power! That is pretty much it for me here.

0 comments: