Yesterday, Trooper and I woke up early (6 am) and started a project that you all will find out about soon enough. My neighbor and her kids came over and the kids played a little bit. We then were forced to stay inside all day because it was so cold and wet outside. I am ready for spring to arrive. I have so much stuff that I would like the 2 of us to do but are unable to because of the weather. All in all it was a slow day. We ended up calling it a night at 7:30 pm. I didn't get to talk to David at all yesterday. I hope he is doing good and that the Army isn't overworking him to much. Anyway, that was our day. I hope yours was better.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment